Relationship problems of any type can easily cause you to doubt yourself as well as your level of commitment. Furthermore, just one bad love relationship from you past may leave you constantly wondering whether or not your man truly loves you on not…despite just how much he tells you.
If that sounds like you, then please take this simple advice…Put a stop to those negative feelings at once! The past is the past, you must let go of these insecurities now or else your self-doubt and lack of confidence could possibly drive him away forever.
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
But what if you really do have reasons to suspect that your boyfriend is not being truthful, or even (Gulp) is only using you? You will find there are common signs to look for to learn how he really feels about you.
Besides the obvious of him saying he loves you, you’ll find that a guy that loves you will show his true love in other ways than just words. In fact, these non-verbal clues are usually a much stronger sign that your boyfriend really loves you. So whenever you question whether he loves you or not, there are tell-tell signs that reveal the truth.
Top Signs That He Loves You:
- When you’re with others in public, does he treat you differently? If he showers you with affection when you’re alone, but acts cold towards you when you’re with friends, consider why he is behaving that way. If your boyfriend really loves you he will want to scream it from the mountain tops and let the whole World know!
- Does he show you respect? For example, does he say please and thank you like he does with strangers? However, it’s important to remember that respect is a two-way street. If you aren’t respectful to him, his reaction may be treat you the same way.
- Does he expect too much from you? For example, if he does something nice for you, does he automatically assume that you must reciprocate in kind? This could be a hint that he may not always have your best interest at heart. A guy in love practically falls over backwards to make his lover happy…without expecting the same in return.
- How does he treat your friends and family members? He should want to make a good impression with them and show respect. Even if the thought of getting married may still be awhile down the road, your boyfriend should understand that offending your family or friends would be a hurtful for your long-term future together.
- Does he take you for granted? Signs that he doesn’t appreciate you, or takes you for granted can definitely mean that there’s a problem with your relationship.
“Does my boyfriend love me?” is a concern just about every woman has thought about at one time or another in their relationship. Furthermore, if you answered no to one of the factors above, that does not mean that he doesn’t love you. However if you answered no to several, you need to look closer at his behavior towards you.
Remember, even if he tells you over and over again that he loves you, his actions will always reveal his true feelings for you. For that matter, a guy that constantly says he loves you could be a red flag in your relationship. Is he trying to convince himself, or you, that he really is in love when he really in not?
And a boyfriend who treats your friends and family with respect is much more likely to feel genuine love for you than one who disses your family or doesn’t seem to want to even interact with them at all.
The biggest factor to knowing whether your boyfriend really loves you is to observe his actions closely, especially when in public or with family and friends. He should treat you with the same kindness and respect that he does when you two are alone. And once you learn really start to pay attention to his actions, you’ll be able to say without a shadow of a doubt that he really does loves you!